Monday 24 November 2014

The Gift A Christmas Miracle by Joanne Clancy




I was gifted a copy of this short novella in return for an honest review.

This Christmas is promising to be extra special for Julia as she is expecting her first child on Christmas Eve. However, a chance encounter turns her world upside down leaving her praying for a miracle.

I don't want to say anymore about the story because it is so short but I absolutely loved it. Every year at Christmastime I seek out some Christmas novels and short stories to give me that warm glow that for me means Christmas. Although I have read some good stories over the years, this is the first one that has made me feel Christmassy. I will be definitely be seeking out more books by this author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.