Wednesday 26 November 2014

What We Wish For by Mark Edwards. ⭐️⭐️






I would like to start by saying that I have read three other books by this author and loved them. This is the reason that I bought this book without looking into it a bit more. This book is about Richard and Marie. Richard is a reporter who meets Marie. Marie is a huge believer in Aliens and UFO's and attends conventions. Richard is not a believer but they fall in love and move in together. One day Richard comes home and Marie has gone. Richard is determined to find what has happened to Marie.

I really did not like this book. The subject of aliens and UFO's does not interest me at all. I tried very hard to get past the subject matter but this story quite honestly bored me. The only thing that actually saved this book is Mark's writing style, if it wasn't for that I would have given up on it.  I could not wait to finish this book so I could start something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.