Sunday 21 December 2014

Night Stalker by Carol Davis Luce ⭐️⭐️




This book started off on such a positive note for me. A divorced woman is being stalked. Her house gets broken into, she was receiving silent and sometimes nasty phone calls. This was all quite creepy with a bit of excitement thrown in. From then on the book went downhill quite quickly for me. It seemed that every male that she met wanted to sleep with her.  The policeman assigned to her case was with her constantly and never seemed to have any other work to do. The sex scenes in my opinion were unnecessary and did not add anything to the story. The only positive thing I can say about the sex scenes was that they allowed me to skip some pages without me missing any of the actual story.

I thought that this could have been a good book had the story been better thought out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.