Tuesday 16 December 2014

Fractured by Dani Atkins. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



The central character in this book is a girl called Rachel. At the start of the story we see Rachel with a good looking boyfriend about to start University. She is having a meal with friends when a tragic accident happens which changes Rachel's life forever. Five years later she is living the life she had always dreamed of but it just does not feel right to her and she can't shake the memory of a different life that she once had.

I really loved this book. It was so much more than Chicklit. There is a great mystery in this book which makes you want to keep on reading until the end to find out the answer to the mystery. The ending to this book came as such a big surprise to me, I would go as far as to say that this books ending is one of the best that I have read this year. I really would like to say more about the story but I feel that if I did it would ruin the book for some people What I would say is, it is about the choices that you make in life and how a single moment can point your life in a totally different direction to the one that you imagined. I did not feel that I could give this book five stars because I did find it dragged and was a little repetitive in places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.