Monday 12 January 2015

The Lie of You:I Will Have What Is Mine by Jane Lythell. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️






This is the story of Kathy who is married to Markus. Kathy has a baby boy called Billy who she dotes on. She returns to work as an editor of an Architecture magazine after her maternity leave. One of her team Heja really does not like Kathy and makes it her mission to make Kathy's life as difficult as she can.  As readers we don't know why.  The story is told from both Kathy's and Heja's perspectives so we see it from both viewpoints.

Because I have read probably too many Psychological Thrillers recently I was a bit skeptical going into this book. I really thought that I could predict exactly what was going to happen but I was pleasantly surprised. This book was a little bit different from other Psychological Thrillers that I have read because of the ending mainly. This could have been a five star read but for me it was not clear about Markus's feelings at the end of the story.  I may go back and reread that part just incase I have missed something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.