Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Story Of Us by Dani Atkins ⭐️⭐️⭐️




This is the story of Emma who is about to get married to Richard.  On the way home from her hen do Emma and her two best friends are involved in a horrific car crash. This changes her life and leaves her with decisions to make.

This is one of those stories that starts at the end and then goes back and tells the story from the beginning. I found that I could not wait to pick the book up each night and get into the story. Then something changed for me. I did not want to pick it up anymore and I found myself delaying reading it.  The problem is with this book that after the first few chapters where all the action is, the story slows down dramatically and I just wanted to get to the ending. It was a shame really because it was not a bad story. The thing that saved this book for me and kept me reading was every so often the story went back to the ending again.  The author did an amazing job at giving a surprise ending, it was definitely not what I was expecting. In order to keep the ending as a surprise I think that the author either made an error with this book or just did not make something clear. I was a little confused. I don't want to say anymore because I don't want to give away the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.