Friday 6 March 2015

Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




The story starts with Sophie and her best friend Jay sat in a cafe playing with a ouija board app that Jay had downloaded. Whilst using the app, Sophie inadvertently releases her cousin Rebecca's spirit who died in mysterious circumstances. From there things start to go wrong. Sophie goes to stay at her uncles house (Rebecca's dad) which was Dunvegan School for Girls now converted into a family home. This gives her the perfect opportunity to investigate Rebecca's death.

I bought this book and thought that it would remain forever on my TBR list because it is a YA book. I can't think of one YA book that I have enjoyed no matter how intrigued I was with the story and so I thought this would be the same. This book surprised me. It really drew me in from the first page. I found the ending a bit predictable and for me it wasn't really very scary but nevertheless it was a great story.  If the thought of dolls coming alive at night and speaking scares you then this may be the book for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and Comments.